How to make Paper Flowers?
Flowers add grace to our surroundings and the more breath-taking flowers we surround our self with, the happier we are! In this DIY section, we will show on how to make pretty flowers which are as colourful, beautiful and bright as the real flowers. These paper flowers lend elegance and liveliness to any setting.
- Some cardboard papers
- Paper Cutter
- Glue or gum gun
- Take two paper strips and cut it into two different sizes. The bigger one =30 cm X 3 cm and the smaller one =30 cm X 1 cm. Draw a straight line keeping 1 cm distance from the top of the big strip, refer fig.1.
- Now with the help of your scissor, start cutting the bigger paper strip in asymmetrical shape, shown in fig.2. Keep on cutting it till the end of the strip.
- Now take the smaller paper strip and apply some glue on one of its ends. Do not apply glue on the entire strip. Apply on one end only.
- Turn the bigger paper strip. This will conceal the reference line. Take the smaller strip again and stick its end to the end of the bigger strip, refer fig. 3.
- Start rolling the strip from the end of smaller strip to the end of bigger strip and while rolling you don’t need to apply any glue. Make it a tight roll, refer fig.4 and 5.
- Take a pause and apply some glue on the remaining part of the roll, refer fig. 6.
- The simplest and fun part is opening the petals. Gently open the petals, refer fig.7.
- Finally, bend the petals with your hand to give it a proper flower shape and your easy handmade paper flower is ready.