Summer Treat - Tender Coconut Ice Cream
Cooling and satisfying Summer Treat – Tender Coconut Ice Cream will fulfil every bit of your summer craving. The magic of fresh tender coconut is no doubt, endless!! Tender coconut has about 60-70% water with a soft and succulent pulp. Tender coconut is high on nutrients like protein, minerals, carbohydrates, and vitamins.
Tender coconut ice cream is a sweet summer treat that any coconut lover would relish. The icing on the cake is – it is an eggless one. So, vegans can prepare this too. Tender coconut ice cream is very easy to prepare – you do not require any ice cream maker or any kind of cooking. Just mix the ingredients in a bowl and freeze, that’s it!
Ingredients for Tender Coconut Ice Cream
- Whipped cream – 1 cup.
- Fresh tender coconut meat – 1 ½ + ½ cup finely chopped
- Fresh tender coconut water – 1 ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – 1 cup
- Fresh coconut milk – ¾ cup
Preparation method for Tender Coconut Ice Cream
- Blend tender coconut meat and fresh coconut water into a blender and keep it aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add whipped cream, the freshly prepared coconut meat mixture, coconut milk, 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh coconut and condensed milk. Mix everything nicely but remember, not to overmix it.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, cover it and freeze the mixture for at least 6 hours. Your delicious tender coconut ice cream will be ready.
Also, if you wish to increase the sweetness of this ice cream, you can add more condensed milk. Using dry coconut won’t give you that good texture and taste. So, remember to use tender coconut only. Homemade tender coconut ice cream is a healthy alternative to the store-bought ice-creams. So, whenever your kids scream for ice-creams, give them this healthy tender coconut ice cream that they will love to savour!!